Friday, July 11, 2014

Terezi Horns

So, here it goes. Death By Waffles will begin...now! I haven't really figured out how to work Blogger all that well, but for the time being, it works.

     Now that I've rambled a bit, it's time to get to business. This is my blog for fandom crafts. Or the occasional craft that is just really awesome. I'll be trying to make a variety of crafts for at least a few of the hundreds of fandoms out there, but I can't get to all of them. To start off, here are some horns from HomeStuck that I made out of Feemo clay! They are meant to be Terezi's horns.

     At first I tried to hot glue the horns to the hair clips, but that really just didn't work out at all. The horns kept falling during the activity that I was at. In the end, I used red duct tape to hold one of the horns to the clip, but it would have been a lot easier if I had just thought to use superglue. So very much easier. 


( I made a bit of a mistake with who wrote this and had to fix it up. Embarrassing, but highly necessary.)

No comments:

Post a Comment